or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alexander shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPhotofile Admin (Admin, Photofile) responded  · 

I’ll look into deviantart support and update if it’s feasible for the next release.

Size filtering is tricky, there is already support for it when the images are inline. When it’s a link to an image I could only filter it after it’s already downloaded. I’ll back burner that for now but play around with it.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminPhotofile Admin (Admin, Photofile) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right, currently if an inline image has a width or height less than 150 it won't pull it down. That's why all the small images of the page don't show up. What you're looking for is to adjust that ? I'm just worried it won't be clear since again if it's a link to an image it'll pull it down so it might not be what you expect.

I wouldn't want a restriction that says "don't pull down below 600x600" and then people getting images smaller than that and being confused.

• Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good to Hear!

Although, I really am asking for there to resolution filters. (Sorry, I said size filters)
        Filtering with links would be nice, but I'm okay with res filters inline, just as long as they're there.

Btw, thanks for the quick response!

Feedback and Knowledge Base